Tuesday 4 October 2011

Notting Hill














vintage fur vest + scarf
vintage Louis Vuitton bag
Converse zebra chucks
Prada sunglasses
Zara pants + shirt


Hi guy´s!!

Here are the photos at the Portobello Road market (Notting Hill) with my best friend Cindy. The market is one of my favorite activities in London because you have a shopping area/ market, vintage market and my favorite: a big food market. :D :D
All people are in a good mood, loud music and the amazing smell of food.

The weather was good: sunny and warm and I think in my fur vest it was later to HOT for me. :D
I was also wearing my favorite scarf and my new vintage Louis Vuitton bag.

Peace Kim


4 comments:

a story about M said...

you look amazing! love your look so much!
xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos!

Amazing vest ! Love it !

Already following you at fashiolista, google and bloglovin!

http://universeandyou.wordpress.com/

Xoxo from Japan

Unknown said...

Loving the market there (: And I like your vest.

Maria Antoinette said...

Great combination!


Love,
Maria
www.divinity-divinity.blogspot.com