Thursday 16 June 2011

Sketch Bar - LONDON











H&M dress + leggings + ring
peace necklace which I bought in Berlin
Kurt Geiger shoes

I also met in the evening my lovely friend Julia.
She showed me an amazing bar & restaurant the SKETCH.

The SKETCH is a very modern design place which is closed to the Regent Street.
Especially the toilets are a reason to go inside for a drink. :D :D
They look like big eggs and I´ve never seen something like this before...

Julia and I we found that the toilet is the right place to take some nice photos for our blogs and so I was also wearing my new shoes. :)

When ever you are in London make sure that you will have a drink at the Sketch. I promise you will love love love this place.

Xx

1 comment:

maja said...

Shoes are great!!Love them!
Good pics by the way:)