Monday 12 November 2012

winter cupcake


ZARA orange jacket + jumper
Buffalo pistol boots
Primark gloves
Marc by Marc Jacobs bag
sunnies bought at Portobello Road Market
Peace necklace bought at a market in Berlin
Michael Kors watch
Hugenberg beanie

Oh dear...finally the winter arrived and I´m still not prepared for the cold weather. I need more warm jumpers and I always find that it´s a hard challenge. Lucky me that I found this warm jumper at ZARA two month ago and I absolutely love this piece! I´m also wearing my orange winter jacket from ZARA (last year), my cashmere beanie, jeans and boots today.
Sorry about the weird posing but sometimes I don´t know what I should do to look better than usual. :D

And now I wish you all a good start in your week! Xx 


Oh nein...nun ist der Winter wieder da und ich bin immer noch nicht richtig für das kalte Wetter bereit. Ich brauche dringend noch ein paar warme Pullover und das ist für mich immer eine echte Herausforderung. Zum Glück habe ich diesen Pullover vor 2 Monaten bei ZARA gefunden und ich liebe ihn. Zu meinen Lieblingspullover trage ich heute meine orange Winterjacke von ZARA (letztes Jahr), meine Kaschmirmütze, Jeans und Boots.
Ich muss mich übrigens dafür entschuldigen, dass ich auf den Fotos so eigenartig "pose" aber manchmal weiß auch ich nicht, was ich machen kann um gut auf Fotos rüberzukommen. :D

Und jetzt wünsche ich euch einen schönen Start in eure Woche! Xx


PEACE


try to look like a "good" girl


don´t know how to "pose"


my favorite gloves from Primark


No comments: