Thursday 11 April 2013

Amsterdam

 photo IMG_0004_zps3f9a705c.jpg

I spend a very nice weekend at Amsterdam for 3 weeks. It was my first time and I loved the city so much. I like the little and cute alleys which are perfect for shopping but my favorite thing are the small cheese shops where you can get every cheesy taste. 

Xx Kim 


 photo IMG_0048_zps9a179ef1.jpg

Air Max sneaker
Minusey winter parka
ZARA scarf + sunglasses
Marc by Marc Jacobs bag
GAP dark blue jeans

 photo IMG_0067_zpsbd1926bd.jpg

 photo IMG_0021_zps2a5649a2.jpg

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely post!

Maybe check out our last post?
Please, vote for me here: http://becas.iedbarcelona.es/participation/a-world-brought-by-chance_42.html

fashiono2.blogspot.com

Wieneke | Fashion Cranberry said...

yay, Amsterdam :-)