Friday 27 April 2012

LIKE The FashionRobot on facebook


Hi guy´s!!

It´s time to say THANK YOU again. Thanks for your support, your comments and your interest. 
I´m more than happy to have you as my follower.
The last four months were amazing: I went to London Fashion Week and met a lot of new friends and interesting people, I had some online interviews, blog introductions and I´m working together with designer Hayley Menzies. It´s still my wish to grow up with my blog and you are a huge part of it.
Since I started to study I haven´t really more time for outfit post etc but I promise that I will give my best.

My follower on facebook are also growing every single day.
If you aren´t following my fan-page now please LIKE HERE

I´d more than happy to have you over there!



If you have any questions or private comments you are more than welcome to write me a mail:

KimBraun0402@gmx.de

So..I wish you a wonderful weekend !!

Xx Kim



No comments: