Wednesday 8 August 2012

hometown girl


ZARA shoes + jacket
H&M white dress
Prada sunglasses
Marc by Marc Jacobs
Michael Kors watch
Tiffany&Co bracelet

Does it look like I´m on holidays? No I´m not....I´m still in my hometown Hannover, Germany.
On Friday I´m going back to London and I´m really looking forward.

Today the weather was great- not hot and not cold...warm and sunny!! That was the chance for me to wear my "new" white H&M dress the first time. I also wore my army ZARA jacket which I bought in Berlin during Fashion Week. The jacket is one of my favorite pieces at the moment because I love the color and the cut. I don´t know if you can see it but my hair is much shorter?! Ok I overstate but my mum cut my hair and I imagine that it´s MUCH shorter... :D:D
So and now I wish you a wonderful evening!! Xx Kim






No comments: