Friday 17 August 2012

I´m so bad I´m good !!


To be back in London feels so amazing. The only thing what´s confusing me is the weather..it´s always changing so that you don´t know what to wear. Yesterday it was pretty windy for summer so I decided to wear my new ZARA jumper in combination with my black GAP jeans and my H&M sandals which are more than comfortable. The vintage Mulberry bag is my favorite at the moment. I also wore my Prada sunglasses and my Michael Kors watch. 
During the last days I was so busy that I´m glad to relax the next days. I´m looking forward to meet my friends and to have a look for new impressions. Saturdays and Sundays are the best days to relax in London because you have different markets where you can have a picnic and the BEST ONE is BRICK LANE on Sunday. Have a wonderful weekend. Xx Kim





No comments: